Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Total Number of Feature Films from IMDB as of 2016

As of my last check from IDMB site there are 318,116 feature films released up to the end of 2016. It included made for TV and TV Movies. And my latest count of movies that I have collected  is 6,140 representing 1.93%. of IMDB list total.

IMDB is my main reference for movies, tv programs and documentaries whenever I need to know about release dates, characters, directors, infos, trivias..etc. I have been a loyal IMDB member for 11 years or 13 years if am not mistaken. I am trying to build up a list of movies that I have collected through the years, and organizing it by decade. Currently I am working on the 2000's movies.

While for box office receipts a good site would be box office mojo. There are filters that u can utilize to suit exactly what you are looking for (e.g. weekly, yearly, country...etc). Below is the home page you might see of their site.


Bayeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment