Tuesday, July 19, 2016

10 Countries in Asia

If I have the means to visit Countries from around the world I would visit them all. But of course I have listed my top 10 countries where I will go first. First stop Asian Countries, There are 48 countries in Asia (this includes Russia & Taiwan ROC). I will just enumerate them and give some reason why I put them in the list. It's not listed in any particular order.

1. Japan - it's a G7/8 country, with first world economy, disciplined people and good weather (I would assume). There are so many things that Japan is popular with - anime, J-Pop, bullet train, cherry blossom, kimono, sushi, sashimi, hello kitty (sanrio), godzilla..and the list goes on. But I will visit this country because of their culture.
2. China - although our countries are not really in good terms these days, still I want to visit the most populated country on Earth. I can walk the whole lenght of that great wall, hike the mysterious Wudang Mountains, take selfies with the terra cotta soldiers and enjoy diverse nature sceneries. Just like Japan I like the different cultures of China (with the colourful dresses and headresses of the indigenous).
3. Israel - just for being relevant in the Bible, this country deserved to be on your bucket list as well. The country where 3 major religions considered it as holy or sacred land (some places only for Islam). If the bible is a History book for you this country would be the best choice to start proving it's authenticity.
4. Armenia - this country sounds mysterious to me.
5. Mongolia - I would like to ride a horse or camel and make a journey through the Gobi dessert, ride a bicycle to countryside and meet the Khalkhas.
6. India - for sheer beauty of this country I will visit it. Their religion, customs, temples are also fascinating. I have met many Indians in my working career and I will always told them that I would love to visit their country if I got the financial capacity. So I need to list India.

7. Russia - to experience bone chilling winter. Russia is a country of extremes - weather, size, people, culture, food, nature, animals..etc. Need to be near the polar cap of the earth. Love to see the Russian soldiers in their magnificent attires. To take a picture perfect post card of Moscow.
8. Maldives - the beaches and the sun, away from the buzzling metros.
9. Thailand - the nightlife and the smiles of the local people. The foods and the boat market.

10. Syria - where one of  the oldest civilizations thrive and prosper. I love history and this country has a lot to offer.



Bayeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment